Thursday, July 20, 2006

Back to School

A new lunch box (bag? they don't make boxes anymore) for the new school year. She picked out Hello Kitty :) . Last year the school provided lunch but this year she'll have to bring her own. I think it will work out better that way, monthly tuition will be a little less and I can pack things that she'll actually eat. That's the plan, she proved me wrong and only ate the Nemo fruit snacks the first day! Hmph.

She had a great time at school. We're very happy that some of her favorite friends from last year are in her new class. Her new teacher seems very nice too. She keeps asking when she gets to go back, always a good sign!

You don't know how excited she was to go back to school! We had Open House the day before and she didn't want to leave. I had to bribe her with a trip to Target to buy a lunch box.

Playing around with the camera's timer!