Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm not going to eat my lunch!

Oh, look at me sitting here all smug and cute. What is that you want me to eat for lunch? A grilled cheese? HA! I know I loved that last week but I'm really over it now. It's just so... last week. Let me show you what I think about
that sandwich.



Yes! On the floor! You should know better than to turn your back on me while I'm eating. You can't multitask and start making tonight's crockpot dinner right now. Sit next to me and supervise my eating.

And then I'll have to start laughing because I think I am soo funny! It's so fun to throw food and watch mama get
stressed out. Oh, I just remembered last night when I started this and you took my tray off and walked away. You didn't realize you left the tray within my reach and I grabbed it and dumped it on the floor! Yes, that was a good one.

And by the way, I saw those vegetarian chicken nuggets you bought that you expect me to eat tonight. Yeah right! Lindsey and I already talked about those and she's not tryin' them either. That one is so funny I think I'll point at you and laugh. PS - I'm not taking my nap today ;)