I always try to plan something fun and different for the girls when dad's away. I saw Build A Bear has cute reindeer for Christmas. I love to do Build A Bear, but the girls sure don't need any more stuffed animals! With these reindeer we'll just keep them out as Christmas decor and then store them away when the holiday's over.
Lindsey was very excited. Julia not so much. She was a little overwhelmed.

I think this might be fun but I'm not sure...

Lindsey stuffing her reindeer.

The air shower and brushing.

Yay! He's done and so cute. Julia is off having a tantrum. She didn't want to give up her deer for the cashier to scan the tag. People are like, "Who's
crying at
Build A Bear?" It's supposed to be a fun happy place!

Now she wants to put her in the stroller but she's not really the right shape and topples out.

Now Clarice is in the box in the stroller. I did a lot of apologizing and smiling at strangers as Julia nearly ran into everyone.

We made it home! Hooray!
Julia feels happier after lunch.
Didn't the reindeer turn out so cute? Rudolph's nose lights up.

Snuggle!