Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lindsey's birthday party!!

It's Lindsey's birthday party and it is all a big pink little girl's heaven.

Here are those flowered lollipops again. Along with chocolate pretzels and all the girlie fun.
look up! We all worked on this project. Yes, all of us, including Todd. He did his own strand of garland. I'm going to hang this in the girls' bathroom after the birthday's over.


wheee! I can't wait for my party to start.
the cupcake tower! I've been wanting to get one of these things forever and finally have the excuse to buy one.
glamour girls - all the girls get pretty with jewelry, nail polish, tattoos and glitter. Fun and girlie! They all love it!
Craft time - the girls made beaded tiaras
pizza!
make a wish

yumm, cupcakes
present time!
The girls are playing fairies with their magic wands
our friends are gone and it's time to get into the presents! Lindsey loves this art set and so does Julia. Mom and dad are laying on the couch drinking adult beverages after this long exhausting day.