Saturday, March 08, 2008

More from Torrey Pines!

We got the disk of our entire photo shoot yesterday. Hundreds of photos to go though! Here are some of my favorites. Now what to print?! I have a old window frame that I'm going to put the pictures in, it has 6 spots. Too bad it doesn't have 8, or maybe 24 ;)

I love that we took these pictures when Lindsey's missing her bottom two teeth. I think it makes them so fun. And I'm loving Julia's jean jacket here too (thank you to Brian and Lesa for buying that a couple years ago!) I only chose our outfits on the morning of the photo shoot and am so happy with the picks. We already had everything, we sort of coordinate without matching exactly, and we look comfortable (at least i think so!)




This is so sweet .

Julia was trying to get away from us most of the time. 2 is not a cooperative age! Still a good one though.
HA! This cracks me up. I think the photographer asked to see her big blue eyes. You wanna see my big blue eyes? Well here they are!








LOVE.THIS.PICTURE. So glad I brought the tutus. Too bad we couldn't get Julia to put one on too.