Tuesday, May 27, 2008

living / dining room makeover...in progress

Before...
Plain white wallsduring...
With the "helpers"
After...
I found a decent couch on Craigslist. It's very RED! The couch is from Ikea and they sell slipcovers in other colors for not too expensive, so the red might end up going. It's so nice to finally have some furniture in this room.
The other side of the room, there's my old window picture frame.
(can you spot the dog in this picture?)


I got this big frame from Ikea a few months ago and finally found something to put inside it. It's a vinyl monogram I ordered from an Etsy seller. It was inexpensive, easy to put up and I really like how it turned out. I am looking around the house for places to put more! We outlined the wall and painted around it.

There's still more to do but we're finally off to a good start.