Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lindsey's birthday party!

Lindsey's birthday party was yesterday and it was a success! We had 10 little girls come over. It was fun but a little crazy at times. The girls were seeing who could scream the loudest - my ears are still ringing. It was warm and sunny outside - a perfect day for a party. The girls played in a jumpy, continuing the screaming and yelling. I told Todd, "our neighbors HATE us right now"

cupcake pops! Copied from Bakerella. Mine didn't turn out quiet as professional looking but they were pretty good for my first try. Time consuming! But fun. (Jen B you probably recognize this mug! It matched my theme perfectly, thanks!)
party decor.
I made chef hats for the kids. They decorated them with markers, glitter glue and stickers. After that they decorated their own cupcakes.

lunch! We made little sandwiches cut with cookie cutters, fruit kabobs, jello in orange peels as seen here (these were so CUTE and were a huge hit with the kids and the moms, I should have made twice as many) we also had chips and pretzels. I wish I'd taken a picture of the food table before the kids attacked it.
make a wish!
presents


I found their cupcake tshirts at Target for $5. I was so excited when I saw them.
jumpie fun!